- Animations and Interactions
- Being a Better Designer
- Bootstrap Resources
- CSS Preprocessors: Sass and Less
- CSS Tips Tricks
- Designing User Interfaces
- Font & Typographical Inspiration
- Fonts, Typography, Letters & Symbols
- Photoshop Tips and Tricks
- UI and UX and Design
- UX and UI and Design Reading List
- Web Forms
Use Photoshop Custom Shape Tool, select the grid option.
Resize the grid overtop the photo to dimensions of final product (using the Info Panel to see the width and height).
Subject should appear at one of the four places the grid lines intersect (in the middle).
Press Alt key while dragging to duplicate a layer.
Press V to access MoveTool.
Press T to access TextTool.
Just to let you know, this page was last updated Thursday, Jan 18 18